Happy Storytelling Thursday Everyone!
The theme for this first storytelling Thursday is Love. Questions about love, random questions you’d ask your first love (past, present, or future). This is dedicated to three of my friends who met their first loves in elementary, high, and graduate school and then married them.
10 Questions For My First Love
- Do you like Cheetos in or on your sandwich? Because I like them either way.
- If you had to choose between hanging out with your friends or me, who would it be? Please say me!
- Did you know you’re my first kiss? Am I yours?
- Did you study for the test or secretly write notes in your notebook?
- Why don’t you call me as often?
- Do you really love me or did you say it to be cool?
- Do I really love you?
- Should we be getting married?
- Do you really like me enough to be with me forever?
- When I say I Do will you say it too?
*Bonus* When we grow old will you make me sandwiches with Cheetos in or on them?
That is all, thanks for reading this random list. As someone who’s not into the love question I’m always fascinated by first love stories, so please let me know what questions you’d write or ask your first love?